Wednesday, December 24, 2008

First Private Lawyer Talked To (Feb. 22, 2008)

RE: Guardian‏
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Fri 2/22/08 7:07 PM
To: dicksiedael@aol.com

Well, this sounds fishy to me, because when I met with Mark, he said he WOULD take my case and he said to absolutely NOT go with a court appointed attorney. Now, yes, maybe get mad at me, but I'm wondering if HE'S catholic or what? I asked him if he was Canadian or American and he wouldn't answer me. He was born in Montreal, Canada.

I'm not doing anything until I have the radiation testing and Mark Belanger simply doesn't believe it's TRUE> He's saying he won't help because he doesn't know all the symptoms that can be explained by radiation. If I measure with large and long-time exposure, as I've said it's happened ove rthe last 3 years from right before I commuted to Wenatchee and was leaving Portland, to, worst case, 4 months before I left for Canada with Oliver. If it is TRUE and can be proven I was getting any kind of radiation, it will explain a LOT of things and if you don't think radiation causes personality changes and severe mood swings, you need to look up the research again.

I KNOW what the pain was like, and what I saw, and that it happened with Oliver.

I feel somewhat suspicious of Mark now, because he wanted to know all about the catholic stuff and acted like he was on my side and said the exact opposite to ME of what he said to YOU. So, he's either giving good advice the first time, or the second time, but not both times.

You are convinced there was no radiation too. And you think radiation would only excuse the pain I felt, but not a dirty house, or mood swings. But you're wrong. If I proved radiation, it would explain and could be used to explain ALL those things, at least to the extent that I got Oliver back and living with me and no one could say I was nuts.

I still want change of venue and I'll look for a lawyer in Bellingham. If there is change of venue for court matters, all CPS stuff will be in Bellingham too. There is no reason why Bellingham can't handle things, and so far, in Wenatchee, EVERY SINGLE PERSON involved in this case with Oliver, is CATHOLIC. I confirmed Marie is, and the monitor is, the attorney against me is. And Marie has been hideous and they treat me like CRAP and do NOT CARE.

I will do NOTHING for them. I will not do anything for the poeple in Wenatchee and it doesn't make me look bad to have had problems in Wenatchee because all the people in Seattle and Bellingham and bigger cities, when they hear what Wenatchee has done to me and some of the things going on, they are SHOCKED and laugh. They look DOWN on Wenatchee and know Wenatchee has major problems. This is why, too, everyone in Wenatchee knows that if you have an injury, you DON'T get a lawyer from Wenatchee to represent you because it's an old boys club there. You get a lawyer from Seattle. It's common knowledge.

I want radiation testing and I need a private attorney and change of venue. After change of venue and radiation testing, I'll be open to having a court appointed attorney. As for Belanger saying I'm lucky to have a court appointed attorney, he is lying. EVERYONE gets court appointed attorney's if CPS takes the kid away. That's how it is. I'm not "lucky".

Like he said, this is a BIG mess and like he said, if he doesn't know what the outcome will be, we cannot trust a court appointed lawyer to do a good job. NONE of the court appointed attorneys in Wenatchee are good and I KNOW who their supervisor is because he THREATENED me to take a guilty plea.

We need to hire a lawyer right away, but I'm not doing ANY mental health evaluation, of ANY kind, until I get tested for radiation. Then, whether the results are positive or not, I'll have the evaluations. I'm NOT doing it until I get tested for radiation, and if it's expensive, as it most likely IS, I will not do anything else until I have personally earned the money myself to have the testing done, wihch may mean too much time passes but that is how strongly I feel about it. Any radiation expert can testify to the kind of symptoms and damages radiation causes, especially chronic exposure.

Cameo


To: cameocares@live.com
Subject: Guardian
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:02:29 -0500
From: dicksiedael@aol.com

Cameo, Just remebered something I wanted to tell you. HOlly said 'the guardian' guy was out today. Said she liked him "so-so".
Said he is ok, but upfront that he's representing Oliver's best interests, not yours...though Oliver's best interests would be to be reunited with you if you are or can become a good mother...that last was my input as to just how they think. Anyhow, he will be in touch with you and 'interviewing or talking with you' soon. He did say he's "read all 151 pages of your blog". I don't know what you should or shouldn't say to him...this is where it would be good to have an attorney already working with you to advise. But if you DO talk with him...do it with RESPECT. Be coherent, be calm, be nice. I think he will also be 'observing' you from time to time when you are with Oliver during visits. By the way, for the visits, if they are going to be in sall room, maybe you can take things...books to read him, something he likes to eat (olives?), or whatever???

In a nutshell, Mark Belanger said to me he would not take your case but definitely wishes you and Oliver well and advises a good local attorney. Said he couldn't necessarily talk for or against court-appointed. Said the independant evaluation is most important and did give me one name; I could probably email him for a couple others if we can't find the one. Love, Momm

No comments: