Saturday, February 23, 2008

Update: Son's Toy Goes Off at Night, at Aunt's House/Want Protection For My Son

Update: my son's toy, at my aunt's house, has recently been going off on it's own, at night. Which is interesting. Why always at night? At our house, it was at night, and during Christmas break, i the middle of the night even, and early the next morning of Christmas. After that, during the night. Does someone have a day job? or some group? I know the severe twitching that my son and I experienced was only at nighttime and lasted sometimes almost all night. Why nighttime? Did someone know I am usually online at night and this is when someone was trying to hack? but I know the "jolts" and the pain I and my son experienced were during the day too. I would have to look back and see if most of it was on the weekend. When my phone calls, made outbound from a landline on a corded phone, were redirected to numbers/organizations different from what I had called, it was always at night.

I am serious. I want someone to protect my son.

I believe there are people who don't want me to keep writing and tell my story about what really has happened to me. Perhaps someone is targeting my son again, apart from me, knowing I will know something is going on, to intimidate me to quit writing. At this point, I need to get the truth and the story out, for my son's sake.

I need protection for my son. I was not the threat to his safety. I know a lot of people don't understand or believe that yet, but please give me the benefit of a doubt and make sure my son and aunt's family has protection until I get my story out. I am fine, and so far, I'm not having any symptoms return and have a safe place to live. I'm down a no-exit cul'd'sac type area which makes it hard for people to drive by unnoticed. I am more concerned about areas that are more remote, such as my aunt's house, and areas where there is a busy road which allows for a lot of traffic to pass by the house. I still don't know how/why/what is going on, but I hope someone is getting some ideas.

Please protect my son until doubt about me is erased.

No comments: