Saturday, October 6, 2012

Dan and Lisa Mast (criminals): Coquille, Oregon

I feel like I want to vomit.

I am right about Lisa being a criminal.  And her husband...?  he is as well.  I just found out he's related to Harmons.

As in, Judge Nancy A. Harmon from Wenatchee, Washington.  Same name and possibly same family.  Not only that, Judge Harmon always knew she had a conflict of interest in presiding as Judge in ANY matter concerning me, and she is obligated to recuse herself when she knows, if I do not do so.

She knew, and stepped aside the first time.  The next time, she refused to step aside and, believing she could get away with more because of lies spread about my being 'mentally ill', she held onto my case.  She knew all along that she was biased and had more than one conflict of interest.

When I was going to go to Nashville, TN, the "contact" for music that I had, was a "Harmon" and it was from Mike Nichols, the same man who hijacked my car, refusing to pull over or stop when asked, when it was my vehicle.  He then rolled my car.

He was the one who gave me the Harmon name.  Since he hijacked my car and rolled it when he thought my seatbelt was off, I had no reason to ever think to trust a "Harmon".

Judge Nancy Anne Harmon, is a Harmon.

There are Harmons who are related to the Mast family by marriage.  L.L. Harmon had a farm in Lee Valley, Oregon, which is now owned by a Mast family member, JoAnn Mast.  The Mast family has had a farm for a long time as well.

Lisa is connected to California and married Dan Mast, who operates the farm with his brother Bill.  Before this, there were relatives with connections in West Virginia, who are still in Virginia.  They're all confederate-bred.  This means they all still have a yearning to mop their noses with a piece of the linen from the English royal tables.  All of the Masts are Democrats.  This puts them in proximity with Clintons, and Lisa goes to the Methodist church.  Dan and Lisa are hardly 'christians'.  She goes for show.  Her sons are not christians.

The Masts are part of a group of farmers called the "Century Farmers".  This includes the Warner family.  I was introduced to a "Warner" by Chris Dabney from The Post Pub. 

I also found out possibly a woman who lived in my HOUSE with me is related to the Mast family.  This woman with the last name Boso lived with me (not a very common last name and pronounced "Bozo").  If this is what I think it is, she lived with me while knowing the Masts and others, and spied on me for others.

No comments: