Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hacking My Computer NOW

I took photos for my son that are private and was naming them and someone deleted 2 of them.

They deleted 2 photos of the best ones I had to send to him.

I want them returned, and I am really tired of the U.S. doing nothing about crimes.

Okay, they were put up at the top so I couldn't find them, with art clips.  So I found them.  In the past, I've had total deletion of files and no search brings them up but I found them with a normal search bc they were there.

I will put this post back into draft form.
*******************
No, my computer is being hacked.

After I posted this, I was naming files and instead of being placed somewhere else, all of the photos were disappearing.  All of them.

Someone is actively hacking my computer and ruining my photo files

No comments: