Saturday, September 1, 2012

Disruption to Blogger Occured After Uploaded CTs

I went back to find out what date Blogger started obstructing all of my evidence. It was July 19, 2012. I wrote a post called "CT evidence" and it was normal and then when I uploaded photos, the same day, then it was ruined. I'm being obstructed from putting evidence up online and Google appears to be participating in the obstruction. This would be the date that all my text went to block text, icons for the toolbar disappeared, and I couldn't upload photos like normal. The block text has run together since the exact day I uploaded the first photos of CT evidence of criminal implantation of microchips into my body. My blog has been ruined since, and about 3 days after I wrote about Jewish hate crime as well. I've asked Blogger to correct this, and they've done nothing. I haven't had a response yet to any request and it turns out, they're all predominantly Jewish. I also think I'm getting a different computer. I wanted to return this one and then the manager of the store where I bought it checked and said no one was on the store camera having told me when I could return it. Someone is lying because he was there, in the store, I could describe him, and there is no reason why the manager or someone else couldn't find it on the camera. Not unless someone deleted footage. Just the fact that someone is lying about this is enough for a full money return.

No comments: