Friday, September 28, 2012

U.S. Tortured Me & Marked My Face (last night & today)

I just looked at the video clips I made for this morning and in the sunlight I could see what the U.S. military did to me.

They used some form of technology to create marks on my face.

This morning I was wakened to severe torture to my teeth, jaw, metal in my neck. It was almost all day.

I then looked at the video clip of my face today and the U.S. marked my face and mocked me with it.

They have done the exact same thing to my Mom and Dad. They want others to think they're doing it to themselves but they don't and if they do, they don't want to.

There is a very clear mark on both of my cheeks but you can only see it on one side where the sun is. Now that I've looked up close tonight, it's on both of my cheeks. The U.S. military made a < > mark under my eyes, on either side of my nose.

Then while I didn't know this had been done, I was mocked and ridiculed when I left my house and went to the store to buy gum for my son and send him a note. I bought him Wrigley's Juicy Fruit which has a < > on the package.

This country is degrading me and torturing my entire family.

They thought they could get special points for themselves by predicting what gum I would get for my son and then tortured me and permanently marked my face with this first to prove something to themselves.

The marks were made by blanching out my skin whiter there than the rest of my face and it's more wrinkled from the damage, only in the outline of < and >.

I have witnessed firsthand, the U.S. military doing the same thing to my Mom and Dad. They do worse to my Mom and Dad. They've drilled holes into the front surface of my Mom's teeth. I've seen marks on her face from military to prove someone thinks they know something ahead of time. I saw my Dad recently with 2 identical round red dots, one above both crests each, for his upper lip. It wasn't canker sores, it was done deliberately.

My parents have been forced to have their bodies used and mutilated, and the U.S. military has mutilated my son by torture. Then they try to mock and degrade us. I cannot tell you how many people drove by to make fun of me today when I left the house after this was done to me.

The dark-haired woman in the white station wagon from California, the one present when my raspberry plant was stolen, was first in line.

My Dad can't sue the U.S. because he is forced to be in the military.

My mother and father have been kidnapped by this country. Literally. I found out they have literally been kidnapped here. My son was taken away from me illegally when we were in Canada, but they kidnapped my parents here.

The United States military and federal government has used me in every illegal situation they can think of, and they have known about those who put hits on me as well. I was told there were over 10 judges that wanted to do me harm, who had put a hit on me. This information was given to me in 2007.

Then the U.S. continues to torture me and degrade me and allows others to laugh at me.

If this country does not return my son, and allow us to all have a choice to leave this country together, this country is heading for war. No country respects the U.S. anymore. It is the fault of those who want to overthrow normal government for allowing any of these things to happen, which does nothing but weaken the legitimacy and authority and respect of this country.

Those in charge of torturing us in this way, knowing it will get out and create doubt and strife, are deliberately trying to agitate for war. No one who cares about their country does this and then does it openly and mocks the victims, unless they are purposefully trying to ruin the reputation of the U.S. and lower it's credibility.

The people in charge of this, and in charge of the military and this country, are not working for the U.S. I don't know who they want to hand this country over to, but it's not the American citizens and a government for the people and by the people.

This country is on its very last leg before war.

When war eventually occurs, some will be surprised to find out the same people who are supposedly fighting for the U.S. are going to switch sides as soon as they think it's safe to do so openly. They are already setting the stage for another country to take over. They're not going to openly admit to where their allegiance lies until their back-up arrives internationally. Then when they think they have power on their side, they'll reveal whose side they're on. It is the same dynamics now that happen in civil war. Citizen against citizen when the country as a whole is supposed to protect all citizens. The difference is going to be that it will be citizens who are actually normal and decent or honest, and think this is the U.S. as it was, against "citizens" who already sold out to the enemy and now want this country to be taken over.

By doing what they do to me and my son, and my parents, and then getting bolder to do it openly, they are agitating for a "revolution" that will happen with war, and to their own advantage.

No one who cares about their own country, does what the U.S. has been doing.

What is ironic is that while they try to provoke me, to find something wrong with me, drive me out, or have me siding with other countries, they are the group that already sold out. They are the ones who are agitating for war on U.S. soil. Everything that has been done in the last decade or so, leading up to the fall-out of now, is designed to create conditions for a civil-international war. The criminals already took most of the system over, obviously. Now they just agitate and continue to smear everything the U.S. stood for, and mock justice. While they did this secretly before, now they do it openly, proving they care nothing about the country.

This country is going to war. It is inevitable, and there will be war on U.S. soil. No, I don't know when. I didn't have a vision and God didn't tell me. I only have to look at all the signs and see the truth.

What you might begin asking yourselves, those who are not part of this, is which country or countries do you think have the biggest investment already? Who are the criminals that torture me and my parents and then laugh about it and stir things up...which country are they from that would want the U.S. to be a laughingstock, shame and embarrassment?

Whichever country or countries most desire to ridicule the U.S.--these are the countries that those who torture me and my family are acting as doubles for. By weakening the country and making it obvious, they will continue to commit crimes and test the limits like a 2 year old. They will keep testing until they are sure they are strong enough and have built up enough people like them, in every form of government reserve. And then they will find a way to agitate for war and have this country obliterated to be taken over by the group and country(ies) whose policies and/or religion they really want to be running and controlling the country.

You can call a rose, by another name it's still a rose, or that object defined as a rose. However, if you call a rose a rose and it mutates and turns into a foxglove, you can call it a rose as long as you want, but it's no longer a rose. It's a rose in name only, and is a foxglove in actuality.

Don't fool yourselves anymore.

No comments: