Friday, September 28, 2012

People Observing My Being Tortured Today

I left the house to go to the post office and on the way back, while walking, the metal in my neck especially was vibrating and reacting to something. I then had pain going up my neck, under my jaw where another implant is, and then to my tooth where there is more metal, and to my left ear finally.

It was mainly while I walked back to my house and there were different people in cars waiting to see how I looked in the middle of it. They knew. There were 2 men in a utility truck watching, a truck with plates 241 BKU, and a young woman in a van with plates 005 EXC. I knew she knew. She was young, fresh-faced and pretty, and looked like a military or science type. She was waiting in a van at the top of a path I take home, watching while I was holding onto my neck because I was in so much pain from the torture. She saw this and smirked and then started to move her vehicle forward and past me.

It is remote torture.

This is what University of Utah Hospital did to me in 1995. They made it possible to me to be tortured from a distance, and they are responsible for doing the surgeries. Another implant was added, for this purpose of torturing me, by a U.S. military dentist and a hispanic dentist, in 2006, by the same federally funded clinic that Julie A. Rickard is from.

The doctor who told me to see Julie was Dr. Malcolm Butler. He said maybe your migraines are from stress so talk to her and see what you think. So I went to Julie and then I walked right back out, before the appointment was over. It's the only time I've done this with a psychologist. I knew she was bad news. I was polite still, and just said, "I actually can't stay the entire time, and need to go" and wasn't rude, but I got away from her.

Dr. Malcolm Butler is the same doctor who was giving me big bottles of narcotics and hoping I'd take them, and then when I didn't, he's withdrawing my pain contract for treatment of my migraines with morphine, claiming, "she's drug seeking". He is also the doctor who is connected to U.S. government, and the University of Washington Hospital, and he is also the one who wanted my son weaned from me to take him, and who refused to treat both me and my son for systemic thrush.

HE is the one who was friends with Julie Rickard.

I just rediscovered today, her main emphasis is hypnosis. And MY son was showing up in his visits with me, trying to show ME how to hypnotize HIM, because someone had been doing this with him.

I thought it was Steve May. I can't rule that out. But Julie Rickard is the person in town, or who was there at the time, with the big interest in hypnosis.

No comments: