Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Video Clip Maintenance & Clarification of "torture"

I have noticed a few of my video clips were deleted and I have to work on reloading them.

Also, I need to go back and define each segment with more than "torture". Some of the clips are not about "torture", but about events leading up or surrounding actual torture.

I started just tagging the clips with this word, intending to go back and add what needed to be added, and taking out whatever I needed to take out, but I think it's better if I do this now, and then clearly identify each clip for its content.

I will continue making posts for each day and will upload new ones, but this is to explain what I have to work on.

I regret that I threw out just the word "torture" for many of the clips, but I did so with the intention of going back and adding to it...torture is the overall theme and problem, but I do not talk about torture, specifically, in every clip. I talk about events surrounding this.

Thanks for your patience.

No comments: