Wednesday, January 16, 2008

4 Pieces of Computer Equipment Fried During Three Periods of Hacking/Health Problems

I wanted to add to the computer hacking/health problem timeline...I listed 3 time periods previously where my (and my son's) health were affected. I just realized that aside from hacking, I also, each of these time periods, had computer or electronic equipment "fried".

1. The first time, it was my OfficeJet which was a printer/fax. It fried twice. I had to replace it twice with litigation with the Catholic church, after I was using the fax. They were brand new.

2. The second time, my fax/printer fried after the hospital filed a legal action to "ban" me, here in Wenatchee, after I moved here and after I found out they had at least some Catholic affiliation. It fried after I had only used the fax with 2 people: a state employee, and the law firm for the hospital. It was brand new; I'd had it for a year but hadn't used it. So when I first used the fax, I started getting fax calls to my phone line, just as had happened in Oregon when I had people jamming my phone line with fax calls. Once I traced the fax call made to me in Wenatchee, back to Seattle. This happened at my apartment in Wenatchee the same time my son quit speaking. Exact same time.

3. The third time, my computer fried, right after my dial-up connection icon disappeared from my desktop. I called my dial-up provider, Genext, and asked them if they'd removed it. They said no. As I was on the phone getting it back up, my computer started to burn and I could smell it. This happened the morning after an evening where I made some important discoveries about the Catholic church lawyers connections to certain FBI employees and a Portland Police Sgt. After this, I tried to get a new computer and kept having security/hacking problems before I was ever online.

I have the dates of when I had to purchase new equipment because of the problems, and emails about what/when it happened.

No comments: