Thursday, January 17, 2008

4:00 p.m. Today: My Son and I Tasered by Stun Gun

Someone tried to call just now, at about 4:00 p.m.-4:05 p.m., right at the same time I was hit by a stun gun. That's what this is. When I reached the phone no one was there and I hit *69 and the call was marked private or out of the area.

I was hit immediately before this call. Right now there is a massive amount of traffic outside my house. I feel like I'm sick/hurt and then it's an immediate sensation in my head and dizziness and I feel nauseous. Every single time, this sounds gross, but someone from law enforcement needs to get on this, afterwards, I have to go to the bathroom for bowel movement. This isn't meds. This bowel movement thing has happened each time, and I've been hit so hard I almost passed out.

My son wakes up each time this happens, and cries, or sucks his thumb. If this does this to me, imagine what it does to a baby. My son had diarrhea after the last one where someone called and said nothing while my son was crying uncontrollably.

It also makes me feel tingly. It's sort of tingly-crackly in the head and hands, and my eyes are affected.

This is damaging me and if it hurts me, it is hurting my son.

Someone in law enforcement needs to do something NOW. Set up a webcam by my house, or something. We're supposed to live here and take this? This is completely illegal and someone should go to jail for this.

The effects sound like what happens with that FBI Mytogun or whatever. What tips me off is the description of "loss of bowel control". It's reaching me enough to cause stomach upset and problems.

I know this is someone with the Catholic church. No one else would do this or have a problem with this blog. If that's "faith" and religion, to harm babies who were blessed by your own seal, that is one sick person or group.

No comments: