Sunday, January 20, 2008

Hit

We're going to die before someone believes me.

My son and I just woke up at the same time with severe pain. I have the crackling sensation in my head/ears and my stomach is extremely painful and sore. My son woke up crying out and arched his body and I gav him a bottle which he took. He continued to whimper and cry. This happened about 5 minuytes ago exactly.

These are e bombs (?), or stunning things or something. It sounds weird, but someone has to know. I have the pain in my pelvis and spine and the gas too. Which is weird, but those are the symptoms...the need to use the bathroom. Extreme abdominal pain. Exact same thing with my son.

This sounds weird but I'm wondering if these guys are Irish/from Ireland. I told a "friend" I'd thought was my friend for years, who I just found out, right before this last Thanksgiving, had been working for the catholic church lawyers all along, that maybe the only ones who could understand were people, catholic or protestant, living in Ireland. I said maybe I would look some Protestants up and ask questions. Maybe SHE looked others up instead. I told her this while I still lived in Oregon.

I didn't have the extreme back pain, joint pain, spine and stomach pain until right now. I didn't move but I felt the "hit" nad my son DID move and woke up from sound sleep, like me, at the exact same time.

This is extremely painful. It was a bad one and my stomach and back hurt with a very, very, deep ache. My son isn't sleeping yet either, and not okay.

I have noticed a light tan, large truck, going back and forth past the house, followed by a sedan, over the last week or more. There is hardly any traffic this time of night, past my house. But the ones going by are the same ones. Yet they're too far away to get a license.

I just put my head to my son's stomach and there is massive activity, just like there is in mine. It's curdling in there...extremely upset and now he's crying. I feel the same thing.

No comments: