Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Assumptions and Ignorance Regarding Unusual Claims

And, if anyone should come across this, and believe what I'm saying might be true, and is willing to give me a chance to prove it, please contact me here or at "cameocares@live.com".

I don't care if a group offers to do the testing pro bono or voluntarily, waiving the cost, or if someone annonymously or otherwise would be willing to simply pay the bills to have it done for me. I wouldn't have my son tested, because it's invasive to some degree, although I know he was affected as I was. But if I can prove I was affected, it will not be difficult to make the induction that my claims regarding what I saw happening to my son are/were also true.

This is probably the most important form of "evidence" for exonnerating myself from any claim that I am or was mentally "ill" and from what the private lawyers have told me, no one worth their salt should assume any mental health assessment is even appropriate until this other thing is ruled out. It must be ruled out, but no one from Wenatchee will do anything about it, because they go with what is most likely, and just think every situation is like another and that the best "explanation" for them to wrap their arms around, is that I am or was nuts and it couldn't be true.

I maintain I have always known what I'm talking about. As for how it "sounds", I don't fucking care. Getting shot in the butt sounds a little funny too, but it doesn't mean it didn't happen. As for using "radiation" and "microwave" terminology, to assume this sounds like paranoia, when it is language I obtained directly from a computer expert who believed my symptoms were indicative of such exposure, is irresponsible and small-minded. It's the same thing as these Wenatchee doctors assuming I'm "delusional" because I told them I knew and had reported a couple of FBI agents/employees for assaulting me. It was ASSUMED that because I was on welfare, I had never met anyone in the FBI, and that it was some kind of self-important and delirious rambling. It was assumed that since many people never know anyone in the FBI, it was very unlikely that I did, and that such "important" people would have done anything to harm me.

Assumptions prove one thing: ignorance.

If there's one thing they teach you, in critical thinking classes, it's not to assume anything. There are proofs for things, and especially where there are proofs which may be OBTAINED, it is irresponsible and negligent, and frankly, low-level, to claim one knows the "truth" without first checking the facts against the proof, and ruling something in or out.

Any good lawyer or scientist worth his salt knows this.

No comments: