Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bloc Party

I discovered the English indie rock band "Bloc Party" a few months ago, while looking up the Anne Of Green Gables theme song on YouTube. There's a cool montage video with clips from this movie but set to the song "Banquet" by Bloc Party. So I looked them up. I really like the song "Banquet" and have played it over and over. I listened to a few others. One which was more popular in the U.S., was, I guess, "I Remember You" but I don't like it as well, personally. I like "Eating Glass" and I'm still getting familiar with their music, but I love "Banquet".

The music video to Anne Of Green Gables is pretty cool.

"Positive Tension" is also really good. "You're just as boring as everyone else!" (from the song). Wow. Yeah...Still listening to this one...It's my new favorite.

Hmm. Banquet is still the best. The best one to dance too, by far. Very cool lyrics.

No comments: