Sunday, July 20, 2008

Webcam Clip of Me and My Son (bisybear)

I finally managed to post a webcam clip of me and my son on YouTube. It is listed under the account: "bisybear" and is titled "Au Naturale".

None of the clips are that great, bc we didn't have much time to play around with it, but it shows a little bit. He was somewhat antsy towards the end and I couldn't figure out how to turn it off and was trying to hold onto him until it was off. Basically, he was constantly under my supervision and I let him have free reign of the house. My philosophy is not to remove adult items like remote controls but to allow him to experiment and play with them until he has learned how to use them (under supervision of course). He likes physical play and wanted to hang upside down, but I feel sort of bad bc in this video he looks like he's a little apprehensive. Maybe because it's different seeing himself in the webcam/computer upside down. I do have a good grip though, and our play is always safe. We're very affectionate with eachother.

We are a bonded mother and son and neither one of us was acting for anyone. If I'd been planning to post the clip publicly, I would have put on some make-up, cleaned the background up, and worn better clothes.

I'll be posting 2 more clips tonight. Is he not GORGEOUS?! This kid is going to be drop dead gorgeous. Those latino lovers...must get their confidence early in life (understandably).

No comments: