Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Insufficient Service and Lack of Good Notice For Hearing

One thing I can argue, which Mary Ann McIntosh was angry about, is that I didn't get sufficient notice of a fact finding hearing. I'm supposed to have 20 days notice or something, and be "served" and I wasn't served. Mary Ann McIntosh told me a couple of days ago that I had "good notice" but I didn't.

I wasn't even able to check my email for a long time because I was on the road. I didn't get served by mail, or by newspaper publication, and any email notice I recieved, I opened and read about over 10 days after the last hearing. I have not had 20 days notice.

Mary Ann wants to argue otherwise, so I guess it's a good thing I didn't go back and open unopened email from that time period. It's still unopened. A whole chunk of mail is unopened because I couldn't read my email for awhile and then when I COULD, I didn't have time to go back and open past stuff so I just opened what was most recent. I heard there was fact finding, but didn't get any kind of service, or normal notice.

So that is probably NOT "good notice" Ms. Mary Ann.

Look forward to the Appeal.

No comments: