Friday, August 10, 2012

Jenn Harris, Cop Eakle, Wenatchee, WA

I don't want my son around Rani's husband or his brother, who is a cop. I took my son to visit her son, "Austin", who was born from Pat Eakle of Wenatchee. When we visited, my son was talking already and she was saying she wondered if something was wrong with her son because he wasn't saying anything like Oliver. Oliver was advanced past Austin by a year, it seemed. Oliver was walking and talking and was the same age as Austin, and Austin was crawling still, not even standing much without falling, and he wasn't even trying to talk. She was already dating Pat when I was raped on my birthday, after Rani ditched me and left me with someone who I later found out did cocaine. Police followed me to the house of a Wenatchee doctor and asked the doctor if HE was okay and then he raped me. Pat's brother, Chris, is a cop. He is a cop for Chelan County Police, and it was Chelan County Police who arrested me on false arrest, with 3 different officers that night, the night before I was going to talk to a reporter about the FBI. Very strange, because a knife that was on my counter, moved about 3-4 inches while I started to write this. I was writing things before, and the knife was off to the side (I'm in the kitchen and it was there for something I ate) and it didn't move but I started writing this and it moved closer to me. As it moved, it made a noise twice. It moved once, and made a loud noise, and then it moved a second time and made a loud noise. What I think is odd, is that my son was tortured to the point that it affected his intelligence and speech, after we visited Rani and Pat's kid, who wasn't nearly as advanced. Did Pat get jealous or upset about it? Then, Rani never contacted me ONCE during the entire CPS matter. She ignored me even when I was living on the street and had no place to go, and it was not my fault. There are only 2 people who felt offended by my son's smart development, possibly. Aside from maybe someone stalking me online, who saw I wrote to an Irish man from UK who was living in Malaysia, who had genius children, I didn't talk about it. I made a lot of comments on this one blog the man had because I felt it was helpful for figuring out my son, because he was highly, highly gifted. He was more advanced than any other kid I've watched and I've watched a lot of them. Possibly one or two might have been in the same range, but he was way beyond what was normal for his age. I am not saying this because I'm his mother--it was really the truth. What I noticed was that after my son was taken away from me someone bragged about Austin and what he was doing and how it was better than Oliver now. Something like that. I met a Russian man who had a disabled child and I thought possibly he was jealous of my son or I bragged about my son and made them feel bad when I didn't mean to. The only other person who seemed sort of weirded out, was Rani. I wanted to get together for more playdates and instead, all of a sudden, we were slammed with torture, both me and my son. It affected my son immediately. Rani suddenly didn't want them to play together anymore, even though Oliver tried to talk to Austin and everything. He was fine until after we visited Rani and Pat Eakles son. I remember feeling shocked later to find out my son Oliver was being brutally tortured and she was sort of dismissive about it when I called and I found out nothing was wrong with him. I didn't want anything to be wrong with him, I just wondered why this was happening to my son. I remember she said something to me, sort of in a catty way. So her boyfriend chose to name this kid "Austin". Then, after my son and I were tortured, he had another kid and they named her "Makenna". Like Claremont McKenna? That's the college Robin Bechtold went to. His brother Nathan is a cop. Just like Pat's brother Chris is a cop. If Chris Eakle was working for Chelan County Police, why were Chelan County police coming out to put me under false arrest? 3 of them? I know some cop has been involved in torturing my son, because other cops were refusing to take my reports. They were doing this for the FBI, for their Mormon pals, and other church pals, for the Bechtolds (who the Harris's and Wiltbanks--Mormons--went into business with), and most likely, for Pat Eakle and his brother Chris, who was a cop that worked for the same County that put me under false arrest. Look at this link of the two of them: http://maijakarinphotography.com/blog/rani-guzman-and-patrick-eakle-engaged/ In my opinion, it's kind of gross. I mean, that one of him laying on top of her? for a person taking photos???!!! is alarming and gross to me. It's a domineering and ego driven personality that wants a photo of themselves lying across their spouse like that. Not only that, my son said the person who punched him in the face was a big man. Like, either about Tony Block's size, or Pat Eakle's size. He has a cop brother, who has a gun too. Also, look at the next link: http://cloud.media.wenatcheeworld.com/uploads/epaper/2011/12/11/ww_20111211_b006.pdf Next to the wedding photo for Rani and Pat Eakle, the Wenatchee World chose to put an article about a dress, from The L.A. Times. It's written by "Jenn Harris" and the dress featured is almost exactly the dress that Erica Wiltbank was wearing in 1992 or 1993, when Janet Bechtold deliberately walked by everyone and made nice comments to each person, but skipped over me on purpose. She ignored me and then went right up to Erica Wiltbank and loudly complimented her on what great style she had and her mother made that? it looked like a designer gown. It was the same style except it didn't have the white lace. That white lace look, would be Kate Middleton's dress. (the Aurora part, is down below, the part you read about Midwifery and Childbirth services, and it mentions a birth to parents with the last name "Aurora") Stacey Stubblefield was the midwife for my son. Her husband is a cop. As it turns out, Pat's brother is also a cop. Stacey didn't want to be sued for childbirth damages, just as her cop husband with the gun didn't want to be sued. How is it my son is pinched to have bruises all over his legs every week, or assaulted, and gets black eyes, and knocked out teeth, and is clearly traumatized, and has perm solution poured down his throat, and there is a cop in the family? My son was being physically assaulted at the same time he was being tortured by technology. The people who implanted me in Utah are connected to Austin, TX. And I believe Robin Bechtold's friends name who got him a law job is Austin. So why the dress next to my cousin that references "Harris", the Mormon who knew me and went into business with Robin along with Wiltbanks? Erica Wiltbank is related to Katie Middleton, by family. And then this article is coming out of L.A.? where Katie wanted to visit after the wedding? and where Robin used to live? It's a little odd, don't you think? That then, someone from The Wenatchee World would have enough information to pick up the article from Los Angeles that someone planned ahead of time to write. They meant for it to be included. How would Rani know? I don't think Rani would know about the dress, or think anything of it. But I remember and someone else was getting off on how great it was. Her dress was the same length, and fitted in the same way, same sleeves, and same dark tone and it was either that dark and purple or that dark and blue, in velvet, and there was no lace, it was all one color. The lace on this one is shaped into a sweetheart neckline but the actual neck is round. On Wiltbank's dress, the neckline was high sweetheart neckline. So it was the same design, same lines, same material, same length, same color, and then it Janet was going on and on about how she got such a steal and she couldn't believe her mother made it. Then she went on to say it was better than any of the other dresses, and I was standing right there, and she had just deliberately ignored me, and wanted me to know. She was pissed that I wouldn't be her son's girlfriend. After this, when I said I couldn't be with a Catholic, she and George, her husband, and Robin went into business with Wiltbanks. Basically, the Wiltbanks gave them a job. First Robin dated Erica and I think he did far more with her than he ever did with me, even if it wasn't sex. Then all of a sudden, George was working for the Wiltbanks. Then they were all working with the Wiltbanks. And it was this weird sneaky look on his face that George used to get when it was first brought up. I always wondered what the big deal was. Nathan had already been to Northern Ireland and made friends with a bunch of Irish there. Then he became a cop. So the people in business with Robin were a few Mormons. Some of them had ties to Middletons. So basically, why put up this ad of the dress that Erica Wiltbank wore when Janet Bechtold snubbed me, and mention a related name "Harris", and put it next to a photo of Rani and Pat? His name is Patrick. My termination of parental rights was served to me by a man wearing a shirt that had "Patrick" across the front. Rani has no clue about the dress. So what about Patrick. Let's look at Jenn Harris, because she's the one in California who wrote this and agreed with the photo. Here's the direct link, with her photo: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/jenn-harris/19/972/606 Oh look! She went to University of California, where Janet Bechtold's friend works! you know, June Smith who married the man in charge of overseeing illegal microchips being put into my body! June Smith's husband was the President for Utah and then became President of Houston, TX university. And! she also went to University of Southern California, where Jon Hartman Sr. went, the man who gave over $1.5 million dollars to the hospital after they implanted me. Jenn Harris Web editor, reporter and blogger at The Los Angeles Times Beverly Hills, California (Greater Los Angeles Area) Online Media Jenn Harris's Overview Current Web editor / blogger / reporter for The Los Angeles Times at Los Angeles Times Web developer at Boyleheightsbeat.com and Pulsodeboyleheights.com Writer at LASates.com Past Food Writer at The Sports Union Weekly Columnist and Staff Writer at Neon Tommy Web intern at Los Angeles Magazine see all Education University of Southern California University of California, Irvine *************** It doesn't say so here, but she also worked at "Cool Hunt Editorial Press Agency". I wonder if she worked for "Cool Hunt" when she went to Jon Huntsman Sr's alma mater University of Southern CA. Oh look. How quaint. Look at the Cool Hunt webpage, with the little round black world and glowing marks all the way around it, just like my implants show up on CT. A "worldwide presence" too, and it's also in Chinese. Who do I know that knows Chinese and would also know Janet Bechtold or Erica Wiltbank? Oh! Robin Bechtold, yeah and his wife is Chinese. http://www.coolhunt.net/ This is how Katie Middleton hunts. So who came up with the idea of commemorating Huntsman's donation after I was implanted in 1995? He gave millions to Utah. And clearly, the web people here knew what they were doing with the design on this page. The little glowing ball. Nice. So the man who put it together is supposedly someone named "Cezar Greif" and the designer of the site is "Sacha Greif". Sacha went to London to a "Hacker's meeting" about a year ago. She wrote about it on her personal blog. Cezar Greif went to Paris for college but leaves a gap after 1994. So from the time I was implanted in 1995, he disappears, only to resurface in 2000 with "Cool Hunt".

No comments: