Friday, August 10, 2012

Torture of Parents (again)

This morning both my Mom and Dad have new evidence of torture on them. My mother's old scar on her face is still visible. It's not just a darker spot at the top, in the sunlight, you can see under to where there was some attempt to cover up the knife scar. Patty Otterbach, Kathy, and Debbie Sweetwater were the ones always around my Mom and Patty was the one to take my mother out of town where she was tortured. She also has a large triangle on the side of her face by her right ear. It's raised, red, and swollen and looks like what I've seen occur from military technology. It's about 1 full inch in both length and width. Also, my Dad was out "at the shop" today, which has no windows, and something happened, because he looked down, and then I saw the back of his right calf and it looks like someone took a small branding iron and pushed it into his skin. It's a short mark the size of the incision that was under my neck. I've seen military forcing my parents to be subjected to torture and assault on their bodies, just so the military could later "prove" something related occured, out of a prediction. So if someone tries to predict I put pink eyeshadow on that day, or if I did, they laser my mother's eyes until they're solid pink. If I say something about my mother's knife cut, they erase it. But then they make new cuts and wounds, to punish people and to mark them up. They go out into my garden and position things, and cut things, and then wait for military to give them accolades. When I was putting white highlighter or concealer on the insides of my eyes, which made them look wider and pretty, someone then punished my parents by blackening their eyes, on the inside corners. If I write about something that is clearly amazing or spiritual, but is threatening to someone in some way, I don't know...for example...if I make a very nice post about art history, they then have my mother go out and buy bad art and try to have them dress like beggars when important people are in town. If I say my son is smart, they torture him to try to make him less smart, to punish me and him and to be able to say to others, he was never that smart, because "Cameo" isn't that smart and neither is the biological father. If I wrote in my blog there should be people bowing to my son, or kneeling, after what they've done to him, they then force my parents to kneel in toxic substances, to bow in front of strangers at stores, and they force my son to bow in a photo and then send Katie Middleton the photo. If I sing well, they target my voice. If my parents helped me fax something for court, they have their printer go off-line and torture them. If my parents so much as hint that yes, I am being tortured, and my brother is tortured, and so have they been, they are physically assaulted worse and forced to work in worse conditions without any power to make a difference and bound not to "reveal state secrets". They have my parents blackmailed, and have threatened THEM with treason if they talk.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is being tortured by you. God help your family. God has already helped your son by getting him away from your toxic mental illness.

Anonymous said...

Your family is being tortured by you. Your "implants" are burning their brains.

Mama said...

Thank you for sharing your precious moments with us.

Mama said...

Thanks again, for the precious moments.