Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Youtube Upload (evidence)

Here is the link: Video 1: http://youtu.be/zWiJnC3AYt0 Video 2: http://youtu.be/0TiXyce0yI8 Video 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWgkWEFy9uY Video 4: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RQXJp4RyUk Video 5: http://www.youtube.com/my_videos_edit?ns=1&video_id=abQvEUquCjg This one shows one implant in my mouth, it's been there since surgery in 1995. There is an incision mark under my chin from it and I had stitches and there is one other implant (I believe) in the chin area. What I will continue to do is upload CT evidence from here, which I have already started on. The FBI is corrupt and criminal. The visitation monitor tortured my son and lied to his face and wanted him to lie. The doctors are corrupt and criminal. And I can trace everyplace I've lived, to then having military live next to me. All the kids I've babysat and was asked to babysit, are children of U.S. government employees and then they tortured me, defamed me and took my son. They tried to bribe me to marry Alvaro Pardo as the only means of ransom to get my son returned to me. I was blocked and obstructed from making and uploading these videos for 5 full days and part of the night. All I have been doing, for 5 days, is trying to keep the cam from blurring out, and uploading the video. I was repeatedly obstructed. Below is old news: http://youtu.be/zpz5XdBX_UQ (I have to edit it and put it up again bc I guess it's too long at 18 min. and they take 15 min. It says I have to verify my account with them and then can upload the longer one) All day today I've had huge computer problems, mainly starting, I guess, in the afternoon and then now tonight at 8:47 p.m. Not only that, I've been tortured to my heart all day. I'm not going to go into it more than that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I ωas ѕuggestеd thiѕ web
site by my cousin. I am nοt sure whethег this post
is writtеn by him as nobody else know such detаiled abоut
my diffіculty. Υou are wonԁerful! Thanks!
My site: Slide Phones

Anonymous said...

ew video of your ears, really?? You are the most self-absorbed, delusional crazy person. Get a life and get off your computer. Go outside or something

Mama said...

Do you actually think I want to be putting up videos like this of myself? This is the dream of my enemy, to degrade myself by putting up these kinds of videos. If I was not being tortured, I would never be driven to degrade myself in this way. What a debut. What a great video moment for me, right?

This is completely degrading and the only reason I do it, is to hopefully get the attention of some group that cares, and sees through the U.S. bs and lies.

I am showing evidence of scars of incisions made to put implants into my body. It had nothing to do with normal surgery. I have one of one of the "pearls" in my mouth too. Do I want to put up video footage of my mouth?

Boy, I must reeeeaaaally think I'm outshining Kate Middleton and my enemies, by having video of my ears and then my saliva and mouth.

This is a result of torture. I refuse to live while being tortured and my enemies know that I will be forced to sacrifice my dignity.

Anonymous said...

Basically this video shows absolutely nothing. There is nothing physically wrong with you. You are mentally ill. Pure and simple. You are nuts. Paranoid schizophrenic or schizophrenia NOS. Delusions of grandeur. Delusions of persecution. Somewhat narcissistic on axis II for sure. Many stressors in your life including losing your son. Prescription? GO SEE A PSYCHIATRIST.

Mama said...

This video shows nothing...which one are refering to?