Thursday, August 16, 2012

For Person who commented on deleted videoclip..

There were a couple of comments but I retracted the post and deleted the clip as I didn't like how the focus shifted. I am going to completely delete this reply but in case the person who just wrote me is still awake, the one who explained nearsightedness vs farsightedness, I wanted to clarify. Hello, Yes, I do know. I know the difference between the two, and no, I didn't see the string by my face any of the times it showed up. Anyone who is very gifted psychicly and close to God (or not, just gifted) will tell you this is the truth. Why I didn't see it, I have no idea. Feeling like blind brenda here. It's obvious when looking at me, and on playback and even slightly dangles torward my face. But I didn't see it because I was thinking about what to say as I didn't have a script and felt nervous, and never do anything in front of cameras. And then what I meant by I didn't see it, is what I used to try to see if my face was in the frame or not, was the side viewer thing on the webcam. So I would set the cam down and hope it's pointing at the wall. Then I had to jump over there, and I was looking at the side viewer (which I flipped to face me bc you can do that with this cam) to see if my face was centered in the frame. From that distance, where I was, I could see the outline of my face and eyes and things, but details were all blurry. I am unfortunately, nearsighted. Oh well! No, I did think it was very bizarre what I found when I then played it back and each time, God knows, I never intended it. It's not a big deal, probably but was just weird when I found what stood out. I'm not into manufacturing things or trying for artifice or contrived things. I try or attempt to retain some dignity, but I feel it is dishonoring God to not have faith to let things fall where they may. Of course, I plan and make intentions for my life, and for larger things, but incidentals, are part of God's work I think, not mine. I am not the one who would be interested in outmatching someone in "psychic chess". Also, the clip that was removed from my cam, I saw it and at one point, it actually looked like I was looking at it, which I thought was strange because I never saw it. I had to have been looking out the window and it just looked like my gaze was on the thread, but no, I never saw it, any of the times, and there wasn't any intention or artifice on my part. My make up? Oh yeah, artifice! I mean, have to spare all of you a sorry sight. But anything else, no. Even where I chose to do it, it was the only place I could. The cam doesn't zoom out enough. I had it several feet away, out of the room even, and still my face was too close, but it was the only place in the house which that much space. I had it propped up on a chair on a tall stack of books.

No comments: