Friday, August 31, 2012

Sent Letter to Google Tonight (copy)

(It's not going to format correctly in letter form but this is cut and paste from the letter I sent their headquarters) Cameo L. Garrett August 31, 2012 P.O. Box 505 Coquille, OR 97423 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway Mountain View, CA 94043 To Whom It May Concern: I believe someone is impersonating me as an authorized user on my Blogger account or that one of the Blogger/Google employees is maliciously altering my blog. I have sent several requests for help through the forum and to corporate headquarters through an investor’s email contact and nothing has changed—it’s gotten worse. I’ve had this Blog since 2007 and I rely upon it for dispensing accurate information and evidence. In the last month or more, my Compose function was disabled, forcing me to write only in HTML. It will not allow me to upload through Compose and the toolbar is partially missing and invisible. Then the HTML function was disabled, making my text appear normal and with normal indentation and spacing on draft, but showing up in one large block of text in publication. I need to have this corrected and I would like to have someone look into who has ruined the normal functions of my Blog. As stated before, I am in the process of uploading important evidence and that is when the serious malfunctions occurred and they’ve only gotten worse. Will you please look into this and have someone address the matter. I would appreciate your assistance in this area. Additionally, when I was on the Google reporting site and it asked me to “check the required field to confirm” there was no box showing for me to check. I had to click on the end of the “required field” line and then the box showed up. So this is occurring not only on my personal blog but also on other sites that I am trying to access on your site. Thank You, Cameo L. Garrett Email: cameocares@live.com Ph. 1-541-396-6632

No comments: