Friday, August 31, 2012

Govt. In Town & Arizona/CA license plates

A lot of government vehicles were in town today. Tons. All with govt. plates. I also noticed a blond woman with California plates of 5TH135 or 5FH135 (white SUV), who was following. Also, a woman driving an SUV with Arizona plates AT23089 and a Marines sticker on the bumper. I'm starting to think maybe James Cartwright has something to do with this. It was right before I was thrown into a psych ward for "evaluation" and assaulted that I was starting to talk about him. Also, I wonder if he is a Middleton supporter. He didn't seem very supportive when he was couching his words at the hotel and I'm sure he knew I had microchip implants by what he said out loud. He was almost trying to catch me at something bad too. Then, I found out he fly a plane for Marines called "The Phantom" and is there a correlation between this and the "Phantom" car that Mike Middleton drove on his daughter's wedding to William?

No comments: