Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Herod and the Star (song idea) & Drained Batteries

It's not very good. First draft, and too slow, and no background guitar. Also, my ennunciation of "star" is too twangy a couple of times. But it's more of an expression song. I have another one which I came up with in the garden while listening to jazz and then recorded a short part to a different jazz song playing in the background and it worked for an idea. But then my voice recorder, which I had just opened up, ran out of battery charge. It takes a AA or AAA battery and it was a little RCA handheld with a battery that should have lasted several weeks and it quit after 30 minutes. I think it was less than that possibly. It was sort of like the battery was drained before it was even really used at all. Which is what used to happen to my cars all the time. It's sort of Billy Holiday style. I'll upload it when I can. My voice recorder, which is only battery operated, was drained of battery power in less than 30 minutes. My webcam battery, which is supposed to last a half hour at least, has been drained many times in 5 minutes or less, shutting down and forcing me to plug into an outlet. When this was being done to 3 of my vehicles (all different vehicles owned at different times) I was nearly killed while driving. It was being done for about 1 year, but mostly from 2003-2005, inbetween the time when a hit-and-run collision failed to kill me, and before the FBI and police colluded with a Judge to block me from commuting from WA to OR for college by falsely suspending my license. While I was commuting it didn't occur. It always happened in Portland, Tigard, Tualatin area. So the draining of my car battery was always done locally, which is when I still had both of my lawsuits pending.

No comments: