Thursday, March 22, 2012

Torture Still

I was tortured last night but not extreme torture. I slept a little at least and woke without too much pain but then I went to my parent's house and it was centered over there. I walked right into the field of energy that suddenly caused severe pain to anything metal in my body (not lower body, neck mainly and teeth and inbetween these points).

I tried to see if I could use the law library and I was obstructed. I was told I couldn't even though I signed a contract for it and didn't violate it. In fact, the same person who had me sign it, said I had to turn out all lights and put books back where they were and when she had me leave she said to leave the books there and I said no that's okay, I'll put it back.

I met every condition. I turned out their lights even when I was leaving just to ask a quick question at another office. She said why didn't you come during public hours yesterday and I said I couldn't (which was true--I was not feeling well enough to leave the house at all).

(Sorry that my being tortured doesn't fit into your idea of when you think I should be showing up.)

I am now having someone review this and might be able to use it but it's already at the last hour, and I am so tired of obstruction of justice and crime. I have criminals keeping me from my son and nothing less.

No comments: