Sunday, October 11, 2009

Deleting Some Photos

I had some photos but deleted them. All only showed the face and not anything else, but I decided to get rid of them after I found out they were seen or viewed as being seductive in some way.

A guy who takes photos for a nude mag, approached me and asked if he could take photos. He said clothed would be fine but I just realized, that even my facial expressions or something about...I have no idea...but I am not interested in doing anything like that.

I'm just not. So, if even my face makes some men think of more, I'm deleting it. I didn't think about any of it in this way.

It should be really flattering but it's not. For a lot of women, it is very flattering and they do really well with it. But it's not me and I would feel bad about myself. I don't feel my body is for public display, unclothed at least. That is something I have always viewed as private.

No comments: