Thursday, February 9, 2012

9 ibuprofen, 6 vicodin and 5 valium later--Severe Pain

I have had 9 ibuprofen, 6 vicodin and 5 valium and I am not used to high levels bc I haven't been on medications and I am still in severe pain to where I cannot sleep.

So that's the U.S.

That is my pain level which has been constant day and night for the last few days and before that, as much. I just couldn't take it anymore so I went in for something and it's not even touching the pain.

So this is the level of pain that I'm being tortured at, which makes it possible for me to ramble about pain but not focus on anything I really need to focus on.

I didn't gobble them up at once. I took a few at a time and it didn't help.

So yeah, when I say God damn this country, it's not without having a seriously good reason for saying this.

If I don't feel better after this last valium I have set aside, I am calling the ambulance again to be treated for PAIN again that is worse than what I was given medication for.

Imagine suffering like this every day and mostly, I use no painkillers. I can still feel extreme pain even with this stuff.

No comments: