Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Tortured Last Night & Today by U.S. Military Still

I am still being tortured by the DOD and CIA.

I looked up where my parents have been staying, and every place they've had to stop at is a military base or CIA joint. Every single location. Right now they are next to a HUGE Air Force base next to Yuma, AZ and before that it was another base and before that some church fronting for CIA telekinesis and psychic work for govt. research (mind control programs).

All of it is psychic/telekinesis (psi) work that involves the U.S. military and CIA.

For me, it's just plain religious hate crime and then they tried to sell me out and use me for other reasons to mask what has been going on.

I am at the public library and they're torturing me here, to my lower back and also to my heart. Outside there is construction and generators and it was the same thing yesterday, which facilitates some of the things they do.

I didn't have anything happening today past 12 p.m. until I got inside this library.

I have been tortured at this library numerous times. Yesterday I blogged about it and then a lot of people came in and the computers were all full and it quit. My guess is that at least 1 or 2 persons who came in were unknowns so someone decided to quit what they were doing in case they thought they were being checked on.

Last night they used MRI-microwave technology on me all night.

The aching stuff to my lower back is ultrasound from what I can tell, but I think it's microwave (?) from MRI that creates the constant twitching.

One man called up asking about a "Jered" and we have a Jered now because my cousin married one. However, I am thinking that is possibly the name of that one guy from Phoenix, AZ who went on a shooting spree after the U.S. military and FBI used him and tortured the living daylights out of him.

I THINK that guys' name was Jerod? and he is the one who was photographed with this terrible droopy eye like I've seen on multiple family members, and who says he worked with the CIA and military there but then they copped out on him. They're the ones responsible, and in fact, you could probably trace someone and find out they knew of all of his thoughts ahead of time, and his plans, and they just wanted to watch him do it.

He was writing in his blog about "lucid dreaming" which is something The Virginia based "700 Club", as supposed Protestants, support. I would never say most of them are working for CIA or DOD but many of them are. And there's my two cents about some of the "Protestants" who support torture in this country while trying to point an angle for the Catholic church to other countries.

I watched them directly refer to this idea, of "lucid dreaming" and for them, they're interest is that maybe if they can literally "plant dreams" or "ideas" they can control the actions of others. So they feature some poor woman from Aghanistan who is talking about having a "dream" she was to go to this one place and she did and it was a "U.S. christian" there and she became a christian.

(a way to dismantle countries, one person at a time, from the CIA perspective--it lessens the risk of war over religion if you start 'acquiring people as religious pieces of property).

What they know is that many people, of different religions and cultures, have sometimes been influenced by having a dream that was impressionable, so this is the DOD interest and the excuse the FBI uses to cover for torture of citizens while they try to work to work their kinks out.

Most people, use discernment with dreams, and try to know if it's possibly 1., symbolic and from God, 2. from the military and govt. torture research, or 3., is random and means nothing.

I can pretty much figure out which dreams I have are from the Devil, i.e., United States trying to be "God".

How do I know? Well, for one thing, when they are blasting me with microwaves to create constant muscle twitching they are using technology to put the brainwaves and dreamwaves into a condition that is more "conductive" to reception of thoughts.

And yes, crazy as it may sound, this is what the U.S. military is spending their money on. Torture of women, men, and children over some things that seem as insignificant as "dreams".

All of it falls under the category of "mind control".

This isn't why I was blocked out of my lawsuits and fair competition. This is just their latest excuse. They are ruining my son's life. MY SON is the one at risk of turning into a Jerod that is mind controlled and shoots people.

So when my mother said to me it's worse in some other countries, I said, "I know that, but this isn't the best country." I said something "like" that. Why? Here's what I said, and later thought, "This is like something out of Schindler's List, in the opening scenes were families are whispering to eachother about things they've "heard" but can't "confirm".

I said, "The UN talked to the US about my petition against torture and do you know the U.S.'s position is? The UN is telling me that even though the U.S. signed something saying they agree to the treaty, they don't believe in it. So essentially the U.S. is admitting to full support of TORTURE."

She lied for my sake and said it was just me and I said, "It's not a personal problem Mom--they are TORTURING and then they CUT OFF MY COMMUNICATIONS?!"

The people who are in charge are people like Mike Mullen. Panetta. Hayden. And the DOD tops and most of these people are R.C. church members and they have R.C. FBI backing them.

In response to my statement that "this is not a personal problem" she said, "I have to help your Dad."

Does anyone else in the international torture community understand that code?

It's a discreet way of agreeing that yes, she knows this is not MY personal problem anymore than it is HER personal problem or my Dad's "personal" problem and we were talking about "spiritual things and mental health" and THAT kind of "personal problem."

I countered with, "This is not a personal problem" and she basically attempted (to my way of thinking, to anyone possibly listening in that is not with the U.S.) to agree and confirm, yes, it is not a personal problem that I have.

This is affecting all of us.

No comments: