Friday, February 3, 2012

Forced To Catholic Church & Brett McDonald & The Thorntons

So anyway, if the Catholic church can't force you to drop a lawsuit against some of their clergy and members that practiced hate, and if they can't get you to join them by marrying one of their members or at least dating one, they force you to go to them for "charity" and then want to mark the occasion by putting your name in their records.

My point exactly, about how the same people who will steal everything you have, and torture you, do this and then try to force you to them so they can act like they are the only ones who can help.

The "food bank" in town is run at the Catholic church.

First they forced my mother out of taking me grocery shopping where I would be able to get food cheaply enough to get by for an entire month, knowing that then I would be forced to either spend money locally and not afford to get through my entire month, or take something at the food bank at their church.

Did I want to go there? No.

I have some very serious avoidance issues related to that church.

It's called PTSD.

So if someone wants to "diagnose" me with something, that would be the only honest thing to claim, and I had counseling for this PTSD in Wenatchee all the way back in 2005.

The problem with Brett McDonald, the counselor I saw, was not that she didn't feel comfortable hearing about PTSD. It was that she didn't want to write down one single thing I said about FBI involvement.

So McDonald DID document PTSD and avoidance issues. I could hardly open mail from them, because they had harassed me and falsely accused me of so many things, put me in jail illegally, and used police they knew and FBI to slander me.

But when I started mentioning FBI and how I tried to go to them to report religious hate crime, she suddenly didn't want to touch that.

Oh, her pen quit moving.

She quit writing.

FBI?

She immediately quit writing if I said anything about the FBI. Why? I don't know.

I was telling her about a woman named Julia Thornton for one thing.

One of her very best friends was my social worker, Tina Thornton.

At the time, I had no idea she knew or was good friends with Tina. Tina told me, after she moved over to CPS, that she was friends with Brett McDonald.

Hmmm.

Since then, it's been all downhill.

My counselor stood up for me against other doctors who tried to say I was "paranoid schitzophrenic" but then when I was asking for more FOIA and had discovered SHE had a conflict of interest and had known, she later claimed maybe there was more of a mental problem than she had thought, or maybe something had "changed."

This is the second time I've had to go to a Catholic run facility for "charity" when I have severe PTSD from THEM.

I was forced to go in Wenatchee when other places refused to help me, saying, "We can't help you anymore" and I was forced out of housing and phone so I had to use a phone and then LATER, I found out the place that made me fill out a "card" with my name on it, was connected to the Catholic church.

They never told me that and it wasn't listed. I found out later.

So the Catholic church is a real peach.

Then today, THEY are responsible for forcing my mother to not take me and they are always the majority group that drives around harassing us when we go.

So I went there because I had ZERO food left, and last month was hungry because we didn't go out of town where there are bargains and I didn't have enough food. I had to buy things in town and ran out of money by the half of the month. I bought about $8 of items here locally and knowing how I could not afford to do more, I basically could not refuse to go to the food bank.

So they got out their little card box again. Put my name on it.

I think they get kicks out of it.

I think it really means something to them, to steal from me and torture me and try to blackmail my parents and abduct my son, and then to feel like even with horrible PTSD from THEM, I am forced to go crawling to them for something where they can pretend to be benevolent.

It's the ultimate power trip.

This food bank is supposedly not run by the Catholic church, but that's where it's held, at the Catholic church.

I found out later there is one other one, run by another Catholic, and one who assaulted me along with my mother in his offices. It's run by the 7th day adventist church, with the pastor/psychologist Jose Agosto, and he is 100% Roman Catholic.

It's funny, because it's the Roman Catholic church that still has the nerve to try to hold me to a $40,000 judgment they won by illegally torturing me through using their military and Catholic judidicial and law enforcement connections.

I said today, just asked to be sure, if I was dressed modestly enough to go there.

I was wearing long baggy sweats, an oversized jacket and several sweaters. They said oh yes.

Funny, because that's the same kind of thing I wore to the monastery where their Catholic lawyers and the Archdiocese defamed me as wearing scandalous clothes, and trying to seduce monks.

Every single time I ever went there I was clothed from head to toe, modestly.

They lied about me.

And now they enjoy putting my name in their little boxes to try to...what? prove something? like maybe they know they are responsible for causing PTSD and they want to force me over there to try to prove I Do NOT have PTSD directly caused by THEIR illegal actions and harassment?

I hate the very idea of going there and I didn't feel any better going there either, even if the foodbank is supposedly not run by the Catholic church. THAT is the building it is held in and I don't want to be near them with a 10 ft. pole.

I was forced to be near them.

Funny how they even sometimes want to force marriages, so they can claim the same thing--that I don't have PTSD because they are corrupt.

They have done nothing but humiliate me and go out of their way to humiliate my entire family.

So who should be paying WHOM?

They owe ME and they owe my SON.

It is a sign of high arrogance and unrepentant sinfulness and immorality for them to even claim I owe them one single thing.

They have tried to kill me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

they write peoples names down to know whom has already received food, so that people don't abuse it. That way food is left for other people whom need it.
And, the fact is, you know that! You've used so many city resources and mooched off of so many churches, that you know exactly how and why it works that way.

You are such a liar. Grow up and take some responsibility.