Friday, February 3, 2012

My Mom Shows Up With Evidence of Torture

I just saw my mom after she came back.

She left me, ditched me basically, because I guess someone told her to to upset me and force her to Coos Bay without me looking out for her.

She was going to take me and then said over the phone she might drop me off a few places and go some places on her own and I said I'd rather we stayed together.

I just looked at her eyes and they are glassy. Her pupils are not dilated or whatever from drugs or anything, it's glassy from shock.

She also has new irritation on the sides of her mouth, by her nose. It's hardened there and I have noticed this getting redder and irritated when certain persons have been to our house or my mother is drinking something.

She has dark circles on the insides of her eyes and her left eye looks more bulbous than the other one. It's like someone did something that is causing her entire whites of her eyes and eyeball to protrude slightly more than the other one. No one would notice but me bc I see her everyday.

So she has glassy eyes from shock, new irritation to her skin next to her nose, and a bulbous eyeball.

After I said I wanted us to stay together, she did something that the Catholic church and FBI would know would upset me to create an excuse to blame my mom for not taking me with her.

They wanted my mother in Coos Bay and away, without me there.

It's happened several times.

So yes, I did get upset. It was exactly what they wanted.

Then I said to my mother just now, what happened to you there? she said she only went to about 3 stores or so.

I said, "your skin here is newly irritated" and she started to cry. She rolled her eyes and then I thought, actually, now that there is some indication of some kind of "signal density" where I have been reported extreme pain and targeting to one side of my neck...

I imagine the U.S. has done the same thing to my Mom and Dad.

They got tagged by the government.

How much money would you put on it? Well, don't gamble.

But if the U.S. did this to ME, and tortured my son to my face, then they put some kind of implant into my mother during either her neck surgery or facelift work.

She has "staples" in her neck. Right. Whatever. Tracking staples?

She started getting the "vertigo" after that surgery too, because I remember.

As for my Dad, he hasn't had any surgeries, but he has a mouthful of mercury from fillings.

I believe the U.S. has had us all under surviellance for a very long time and that they are guilty of high crimes.

This government has committed treason against my family. They betrayed every single law and rule of this country and ignored their duties and committed treason against the people by violating the law.

It doesn't have to be my family. If these people did this to any other U.S. family it's the same thing.

It's treason.

I hope those responsible go to jail for illegally forcing my family to work for them, torturing us, and allowing criminal groups to assault us. This country treated me family like guinea pigs.

They have used this "interest" as a cover for any and every illegal hate crime anyone ever wanted to direct our way.

No comments: