Friday, February 3, 2012

Parents Are Being Tortured Tonight

I went to my parent's house after being at the ER and there was technology of ink-burst-out-of-pens kind.

They were being tortured and then I got an indication that they're being forced to degrade themselves to others and beg for mercy and that kind of thing.

I can't write anymore now because my head is killing me but I will finish writing about things tomorrow.

And about things my parents can do, which shows religious hate crime just controls things through claiming it's for other reasons.

They're torturing all of us.

My son is also being tortured.

Maybe he is the one being threatened with water being poured on him if he doesn't degrade himself and beg and say 'please' nicely. Maybe he is also being tortured so he can't hear.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog