Monday, February 13, 2012

Proof of CAT Submission Time and Date Below

This is a copy of an email I just got in my inbox. It was not there until this morning after I had already blogged about the response I got. Even though a different email from the UN was sent later, after this one, I did not receive this one in my inbox until after I'd opened the other one. So I suppose someone from the U.S. withheld it for some reason.

This is the transcript of msg, below:

I am out of the office until 12/25/2025.

Dear Madam/Sir,

Please be informed that the tb-petitions@ohchr.org address will be discontinued.
Kindly address your communications or queries to petitions@ohchr.org.

Yours sincerely,

Petitions and Inquiries Section
Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights
Palais des Nations
CH-1211 Genève 10
Switzerland

Fax: + 41 22 917 90 22
'''''''''''''''''''''''''

Chère Madame, Cher Monsieur,

Soyez informé, s'il vous plait, que l'adresse tb-petitions@ohchr.org n'est plus en service.
Veuillez envoyer vos communications ou vos requêtes à petitions@ohchr.org.

Nous vous prions d'agréer, Madame, Monsieur, l'expression de notre considération distinguée.
This is another email that just came into my box but was not there earlier. I checked my inbox and this was not there, even though the next msg from UN was sent after this one, according to time and date:


Section des requêtes et des enquêtes
Bureau du Haut-Commissariat aux droits de l'homme
Palais des Nations
CH-1211 Genève 10
Switzerland

Fax: + 41 22 917 90 22





Note: This is an automated response to your message "Emergency Petition To Convention Against Torture" sent on 12/02/2012 07:33:12.

This is the only notification you will receive while this person is away.

No comments: