Monday, February 13, 2012

Osama bin ladin's Assassins

(read my last post for insight into who is connected to killing Osama bin ladin)

My advice to the middle east is to not trust ANYONE connected to the Roman Catholic church or Logan's Roadhouse.

That same restaurant that tortured me in the workplace and forced me to work for them or go to jail, has "international" law firms hired who work "pro bono" for Muslim prisoners held by the U.S.

Well guess what?

Logan's is also OWNED by a Roman Catholic.

That Roman Catholic is the one who employs the law firm that represents Guantanamo Muslim prisoners. And they left out all these symbols about not only supporting the Middletons, but also about their intended "hit" on Osama bin ladin.

I am not making this up and this is part of the reason some of the U.S. is attempting to bribe members of the UN.

It is also why they are torturing me now and wanting me to say I'm "disabled".

The law firm that represents Guantanamo prisoners is based in the UK (England--Middleton territory) and the U.S. and this restaurant where I was tortured is run by a Roman Catholic businessman that employs them.

Anyone from the Middle East who is foolish enough to imagine the Middletons, or any of these "pro bono" lawyers from this law firm that also represents Logans, is on their side...if they care about torture victims, you have been deceived.

It is impossible to be "against" torture and "helping" prisoners and then torture U.S. citizens in restaurant chains you represent at the same time.

It is incongruous, impossible, not a match.

Do you trust someone who says with his right hand, "I am helping torture victims" and holds a device for torture while employing it at the same time?

No, they cannot be trusted.

I have no clue what they thought I had to do with Osama or why they wanted me to know, but they let me know. And these people have the Catholic church for their "boss".

Stay the HELL away from the Catholics.

No comments: