Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Illegal Surveillance at Coquille Library

I am at the Coquille library where they illegally surveil and harass patrons. Every single time I am here, almost, there is a computer problem and today is no different. They shut off my computer while I was working on something and then wouldn't let me get back onto it and their computer tech is sitting right here today. Then, he was sending out alerts to the main network administrator which was actually responsible for what was going on. I walked right to him and he said ask someone at the front desk and I said why should I ask the women when you're the computer person? Then, he walked over to the computer I was working on and typed into the bar where you enter the library card number: 666. He entered this into the computer I was working on.

This is after a different computer guy switched out my laptop cord and thinks I don't know. That was done yesterday and he tried to show me other cords to deflect from the fact that the one I have now is not the same one I had yesterday.

So that was at a computer shop and then I come to the library and computer problems again and this computer tech here walks over to my computer and types in 666 and then erases it and then when he wasn't even touching it, a number came up on its own: jkkhhy666.

He didn't type it in, it came up. And then I was forced to go to a different computer at the library and after I did, they just surveilled to see what typos I made in my text. I am not kidding.

Also, someone is using technology here to target metal in my neck while I'm here.

No comments: