Monday, February 13, 2012

Email from Parents (forced to lie because of lack of control re. torture)

After the UN had someone with a clear conflict of interest try to reject my petition of torture and violations of CAT by government/religious officials in the U.S. and Canada, and respective collusion between members of these two states, I got an email from my mother.

It was basically after they were in Nevada, before forced to write things they don't believe.

I sent my CAT complaint to the UN on the evening of February 11, 2012. My mother sent an email to me the next morning, which was after my laptop shut down completely and wouldn't reboot, and I left phone msgs with both of my parents, telling them I was being tortured worse with U.S. technology since I emailed the UN and OIG.

The only reason my mother would then write and try to say not to send the CAT petition or deny any of us are tortured, or pretend I have spiritual "problems", is because they are unable to control what is being done to themselves, to their children, and their grandchildren.

They are forced to lie.

They have been writing this kind of thing to me, just lying for people, since I filed my lawsuits in 2001-2002.

They never did this before then. Ever.

They have been forced to lie because of criminals who are also working in the U.S. government and my parents were forced to "understand" that they and their family were going to be tortured and they had no control over it.

No comments: