Monday, February 13, 2012

Evidence of U.S. Signatory to CAT & My Own Signature

RE: Emergency Petition To Convention Against Torture‏
To cam huegenot, tb-petitions@ohchr.org
From: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com)
Sent: Mon 2/13/12 12:13 PM
To: cam huegenot (cameocares@live.com); tb-petitions@ohchr.org

Please review your own UN website for evidence that proves the United States is a signatory to the Convention Against Torture.

A signature has the same effect as a "declaration". They signed it and they are bound to it. Please forward my emergency petition of torture to a non-Catholic member of the UN and note that my petition of harm is made against 2 "states", both which have either signed or signed/ratified the CAT: U.S.A. and Canada.

Thanks, and here's a link to your own evidence. I will be submitting my own electronic signature to my petition (which is still in draft form but needs immediate attention) as well as sending a signature by fax.

http://www.hrweb.org/legal/catsigs.html

From: cameocares@live.com
To: tb-petitions@ohchr.org; dicksiedael@aol.com
Subject: FW: Emergency Petition To Convention Against Torture
Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2012 11:57:03 -0800

Dear Madam or Sir,

First of all, my complaint was emailed to you on February 11th, 2012, not the 13th.

Secondly, my complaint is against TWO states: The United States of America and British Colombia (Canada).

Has Canada made the respective declaration?

Both states have government officials who have colluded to commit torture against my family.

Additionally, because the nature of my torture petition involves religious hate crime most particularly by members of the Roman Catholic Church, my petition should not be handled by any person who is a member of this church, from any nation.

Please let me know about Canada and also how you are refusing my emergency petition when the U.S. signed the Geneva Convention agreeing not to torture any of their own citizens.

Forward this to a non-Catholic party, and please, one which does not accept monetary bribes and favors from this church.

Thank You,

Ms. Cameo Loree Garrett
on behalf of an entire Protestant family tortured in the U.S.A.

No comments: