Thursday, February 2, 2012

Break & Entry Today: SKW 788

There was another illegal break and entry today and it wasn't just Patty, there were men in my place.

My Mom and Dad would never take my Bible and try to bend the cover in half on the top and this is the second time someone has done this to my Bible. My gloves were moved around and things in my cupboards were moved as well.

Someone also left paper folded in the driveway that wasn't there before.

This is military and mafia and I'm tired of it. That includes the local police and FBI--and they're all in it together.

I left my house locked and didn't tie string, feeling these people have already proven they don't care. They have broken the strings I tie before.

What was taking the knob off of my radio to my car in 1998 supposed to mean? Just waiting for someone to rape me? Was it a little "prediction" and placement someone wanted to make before I was then raped several months later?

Also, this kid today reminded me of a Catholic man from England or who told me he was English, from 1998 who took a class I was in. I had been surprised someone from England would want to take a class there and why was he there? So he must have been a Catholic English guy because today, someone paraded his look-a-like kid past me.

There was a woman in a bad (older) car following a new SUV that was very interested in this, when the kid walked past, and in my reaction. She had dark brown hair and plates: SKW 788.

I only mention her, when usually the poorer or older are not the main ones but follow the rich corrupt who give them incentive to be bad.

I wonder what church she goes to, if one at all, and what religion she might be.

The man walking with the kid was looking at her car and the one she was following as he started to come around the corner to pass me.

There were plenty of people in town that weren't so great, but it wasn't the zoo it was the other day (I refused to leave my house bc of it). Also, some of the regular locals were not very nice either.

There were a TON of Catholics in town today.

No comments: