Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Colleen Cascio (Bigot)

This woman from Eastern has left me alone for almost 1 month and then out of nowhere, she sends me this harassing email accusing me of all kinds of things.

I have not even made one single phone call to that college for weeks or spoken with anyone.

The woman is beyond crazy.

There is no reason for her to even write to me or insult me, except to try to prejudice me when she knows I'm not going to their college again and have already asked for a refund of some of my monies.

I think the only reason she is writing now, is to try to have something bad to pass along to the next college, in an attempt to encourage ill treatment.

I have met this woman before in the past, and I told their President there was a conflict of interest.

I find it odd she would try to insult me after I bring FBI-Canada-Stephanie Maiers friend Karin.  An old friend went to this college, and a couple of her friends who didn't like me (who I met in Seattle) also went to EOU.  I have no way of knowing if they know Cascio, but the woman is atrocious and she's dog-ugly with a hate complex for any woman that looks better than she does.

What kind of man marries a woman like this?

I would hate to meet her dog-lover.

No comments: