Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Filmed Evidence of Mosby's Elvesier Obstruction Again

I am trying to use this site again, to take tests, and the tests are not even showing up at all.

They should be in the outline and also showing with an icon somewhere to click on, and they've been there before and not even there at all today. 

I go to the end of the section and it says "If you're reading to take the test, click on..." and proceed.  So I do, and nothing is there at all.

It's completely missing.

Every single time I have ever tried to take a test on this site, there has been a major problem.

I just filming it.  I recorded everything, from one module to the next, and proving there is no test or link for me to take any test anywhere on the site.  It's just "gone" and this has been happening every single time I try to use this site.

I'm getting my money back.  All of it.

And I still want to take the tests and had to send in another "ticket" to have them fix the problem.

My instructor said if I gave her evidence of any problem, this would be used in my favor.

The problem is still that I have been trying to take a medical terminology course that hundreds of thousands of other students take, with no problem, and yet I've been blocked and obstructed from taking the course in my own timeframe on self-study, where apparently, according to the class instructor, she has never had a student that has encountered the problems I have with this Mosby site.

I was hoping she'd say some other students were having small problems here and there.  But no, she said it's only happening to me.

So then, when something this bad is only "happening to me", I am left with either just my honest word, and testimony, or an attempt to back up what I've been saying is happening, with evidence.

I literally had to go downtown and purchase a camcorder, not for fun, not because I "wanted" one, and not for entertainment, but for the sole purpose of documenting constant problems and interference with my ability to take classes, study, or do anything online.

It's not just this program either, though whoever runs it is responsible.  All I know is that it's a site based out of Canada and the U.S.  It's called "Evolve" and is a program through Elvesier, that nursing and medical students use to take courses.

And supposedly, I am the only one having tests and quizes "disappear" from my account, making it impossible for me to complete any of the sections when I want to or try to.

You don't have to take the Quizes first.  I did this for one module, but it's not required.  It's set up so you can study whatever you need to study, and if you want, go directly to the test and take the test and that's what the instructor (my instructor at least) grades.

I haven't been able to take even ONE test.

I have no problem taking all of the tests and getting them in, and the course is only 1 credit.  But I've been blocked from taking and submitting even ONE single test.

Which is why, I don't care if they fix the problem, it's ruined what I wanted to do this term, and I'm sending my evidence to their lawyers and demanding a 100% refund of my money.
***********************************************
I just found out that on top of all the other problems I've had with this site, someone switched me from the "instructor-led" program that I signed up for and was enrolled in, to "self-study". 

How do they just switch a student over without telling them?

In the instructor-led, it has a test to take, and optional quizes.  For self-study there is no test. 

First I was enrolled in "instructor-led" and they had quizes missing from the instructor-led modules.  One minute they were there, and then they were gone.  My answers were also being incorrectly calculated, which was odd.  Then, I was trying to skip from one module to the next and it was blocking me and not allowing me to even view the next module.  So then! somehow, after all of this, I then got "switched" out of the one I had already enrolled in, for instructor-led, and someone put me in "self-study" where supposedly they have no tests and only quizes.  It's all self-study, in the sense that it's go at your own pace, but the one I signed up for and paid for, was with an instructor and I don't see how a student can get switched out. 

I am not the only one who knows I signed up for "instructor-led".  My mother knows, and viewed the content and saw which one it was, and I wrote to the professor about it at the beginning of the program because I wanted to know if she was grading the quizes or tests only or both and she found me registered and said just the tests. 

No comments: