Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Employers That Owe Taxes: Dr. Lori Hallquist

Here's one of them:  Dr. Lori Hallquist   http://enzymeresearchproducts.com/ .  I worked for her in Lake Oswego, Oregon.  Lori and Charles Hallquist.

The Thebaults.

The Roses.

The Kargmans.

The Post Pub owes unemployment wages.

They got help from WA state and D.C. in obstructing me from getting any income to live off of.  Instead, I was forced onto the street, in the same way that the Post Pub fired me when I was pregnant, to be with nothing. The U.S. IRS backed them.  I tried to call the IRS and every single time, a U.S. govt. employee was lying to me, and refused to do their job.  I was literally harassed by the IRS.  This harassment extended from them to WA state employment to D.C. employment offices to FBI to then the Dept. of Education.  It has been a federal nightmare, of protection of criminals in the states and various departments.  Bob Beaulieu, is from CA.  The Post Pub is the same place that "feeds" FBI headquarters officials (just a few blocks around the corner), and embassy workers, and The Department of Justice, and military (from Jags that Chris Dabney shagged) to Cheif of Strategy.

They all care so much about the torture and illegal assault and kidnapping of my son.

No comments: