Friday, June 22, 2012

Malicious Computer Hacking Now/SWOCC site

I have someone or some group maliciously disconnecting and redirecting everything I try to do that's involved with college and getting signed up for things and my textbooks.

Then, after blocking all I do, they have no problem allowing me to make a blogpost about it.

For over 2 hours I have been attempting to access my college site, the college website for registration and dropping courses, and textbooks. 

They told me to take classes starting Monday anyway but have forced me to sign up for different classes basically so I am having to order books at the last minute, again.

While trying to do this, someone has shut down my computer repeatedly, disconnected repeatedly even though all the bars are showing strong signal, and have rerouted my page selection to other and different pages.

I have been forced to log back into my student account with this college, over 50 times just this morning.  Well, no, I've had to restart my computer or connection, over that many times, and I've had to log in again about 20 times.

It's been about 30 times now, or more, that I've had to log into the site again.  And it's taken over 3 hours to look up 4 classes and get the textbook listings because of the malicious computer hacking.  This should have taken about 10 minutes, once I knew which classes I was taking.

Then, at 1 p.m., I tried to sign up for classes and the SWOCC site isn't allowing me to.  This is a SWOCC computer-specific problem.  Every time I try to register for a course, it's saying the course doesn't exist and it won't allow me to register, or put it on my sheet to add, by any of the registration options (there are different links for different ways to register--by preferred list, search first, or other methods).  I know that other students are registering for the same class I'm trying to register for, because when I started trying to sign up, there were 4 spots left and now there are 2 spots left.  So it's nothing to do with something that changed for all students or the site registration.

It's specifically blocking me from registering but not for any normal reason, just saying it doesn't exist.

Now it's allowing me to register.  At least, the ability to register is back, about 4-8 or so minutes after I wrote about the SWOCC website specifically blocking me from registering but allowing other students to register (it wasn't a pre-req problem, it was not allowing the option at all and saying the class didn't exist).  Thanks whoever corrected that. 

No comments: