Friday, June 8, 2012

Torture While Trying To Write Finals and U.S. "Nurse" objectives

I am being tortured while I try to write a paper and keep up with finals.

I noticed the minute I dropped classes for nursing this Summer, immediately, I was being tortured by the DOD again.

It's like someone in the U.S. said, "Don't torture her and stop doing this if she is working on being a nurse, because we could use a nurse, but if she's not going to do that, she's disposable and we can use her by torturing her."

I was signed up to take anatomy which is a pre-nursing requirement, and it was for Summer, and instead I've chosen to take other courses.

As a result of not being pressured into taking a "fast-fix" and doing what this country tries to force me to do, I get tortured.

They don't want my long-term success.

They want to force people to do what they want, and if they see no immediate benefit to themselves, they are willing to torture citizens.

It's like all this country cares about, is torturing me or trying to force me to do something so they can use me as a pawn with another country for a "trade".  If they don't see me as being immediately profitable to them, or useful in their disgusting human trafficking business, they just torture us and try to force us out by creating a torture crisis to try to drive us out without education.

They have no problem with my being a "nurse".  They DO have a serious problem with my trying to go to law school or be a doctor, or doing anything I actually would like to do or pursue.  They have used me for sexual pleasure for their military and government men, abused me, and then want to use me to ship out for a "trade" that profits them.

That is what is happening.

No comments: