Thursday, June 28, 2012

Connected to Illy: Will

I have to still have some weird jr. high connection Illy.  Will Wagler.

I saw this photo of him and thought, it's Willy, no, Illy. 

I think I'm connected because I decided to look him up and closed my eyes before the photo downloaded and tried to see if I had an impression in seconds before I saw the photo.  I didn't know if it would be the same or different.  I saw angles and greenery.

What came to my mind, was a giant v.  It was all dark, my eyes were closed, so it was dark of course.  And then I asked God to show me something quickly if there was anything and this shape came out of it.

It was all dark, and then it went into a soft curtain shape of a large v.  Then I saw a tree.  It was dark and then dark brown, deep velvet and then this tree, a green tree.  The dark V shape took up my entire "field of vision" and then I thought what is this? was it a tree inbetween the v? and just something of a dark earth colored V and then green tree.

So my shock..My SHOCK

Was that I opened my eyes.  There WAS a new photo and it was of Will, wearing a scarf tucked into a V shape of the same sort of color I saw, and then not one tree, but hills of trees behind him.  I didn't have any impression of the pipe but that angle is also sort of similiar.  It was more of the tuck of the scarf and the green of the trees.  I thought though, "Who put him up to that?"  Not sure.  He hasn't looked very happy in any of the photos lately.

It looks like there is a cut on his finger.  On his right forefinger.  Maybe I can't see the photo well enough, but the one holding the pipe.

I guess he's goofing off.  I...oh...um.not sure.nottt sure.  Trickery or showing.  I think I need to have another look later at something.  Keep it up please, for a day more.  I will check but I'm never good at figuring anything out. I wish I were.  But my insights...I get confused unless things are very direct anymore.  So much subterfuge with other people (not Will, thinking of others now), I need almost very direct but then that's always impossible bc of danger.

Who is seriously going to even be friends with me, even if I found someone I connected to?  No one.  The FBI seriously did a job on that.  No one wants to associate with someone who is being tortured.  Like anyone normal wants to then have the same thing happen to them.  They alienated me intentionally.  The only people who try to get near me now are mainly government people or have other ulterior motives.  And then they get superior with crazy ideas of accusing me of not having friends when that's exactly what they wanted.  They don't want me to have friends and if they had, they wouldn't have infiltrated my friends and kept me away from family to get me alone.  And then just wanted to use me in other ways. 

Something about his heart, looking at his photo, or someone else's maybe but I think his or maybe he is tortured too, like my Dad, and you can't see it.

I looked up Illy, a Danish magazine I used to order.  I think it was that one but maybe not.  Back then it was all kid's stuff and a few things for women.  Really cute knitted, crocheted and handwork stuff in colorful patterns and designs.  Sort of a blend of modern and bohemian-hippie but really good materials.  Anyway, then "Bread" came to mind, the band for whatever reason and I looked up Larry Knectel, one of the band members who died in Yakima.  Yakima, WA.  I have no idea why I just looked these things up.  Anyway, none of it makes sense to me.  Larry was with a band called Kip and the Flips which is sort of funny because I heard of a guy named Kip once.

The only thing that makes sense is that I closed my eyes and saw something and then opened them and it was sort of a fuzzy generalization of what I was going to see next.  It wasn't very clear but a kind of preface.  I really don't know if he's a hostage too.  Probably there are not many hostages in the same sense, or people being tortured like my family is, but I wish more people would talk about it.

I don't know.  Is someone ripping chest hair off his chest with hot wax? torturing him? I mean, why did I get some idea about his heart.
I have to go to bed. I'm exhausted.

I like brown.  I need more brown something.  My Mom says brown compost.  I have green but I need more brown.  This soil is very clay-like.  Parts are rich earth and other parts are packed.

That's one thing that's different with my composting.  Before, it always got hot and I never had a problem.  I put veggies, and dried flowers and leaves from my arrangments, and egg shells, and hair and coffee, and all kinds of things.  It worked great.  Now that I'm vegan, it's all vegan stuff.  I haven't put flowers or leaves in bc wasn't sure about pesticides on some of them.  Then I have gelatin capsules after I squeeze out the vitamin or minerals. I avoid gelatin bc of animal product and then I don't even put it in my compost.  So it's very organic compost, but it's slower to break down and burn.

What a tangent.

See.  I'm tired. 

And no, I don't confuse Will Wagler with the other guy in D.C. at all.  At ALL.  They have some things in common and it had been so long since I'd seen him, I got confused for a short time. 

(UPDATE: 3:26 6/29/12...It's Oilily, not Illy!  that's the catalog I got.  I looked them up just now.  SO SO cute.  I still like their style.  http://www.oililyshopusa.com/en/  .  I guess it's English based?  I subscribed to their catalogs back before 1997, from about 1995-1997.  I never bought anything bc it was a little expensive but I really loved their magazines and fashions and enjoyed looking through the mag many times.  They used to have more women's clothing--sweaters, shirts, skirts, pants, shorts, and things.  They had decent prints and patterns).  They had hats too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Cameo your birth name? What is the meaning behind your parents naming you that?

Mama said...

My Dad wrote a song about it when I was a baby. It is as an image of God. A cameo is an impression of a face carved into relief on a stone or jewel, meant to reflect the attributes of a living person's face, or the face of a muse. As Christ says we are reflections of God and that all creation is a reflection of his work, so am I. The meaning of cameo is "jewel". My middle name is Loree and it means "victory" and is taken presumably from lauren or laura which is derived from the latin and passed to english as laurel. The laurel wreath was placed upon the heads of athletes, victors, and as a kind of accomplishment for something done. It's a family middle name that is used in different forms with different women in my family.