Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Elsevier (Catholic Fraud and Money Laundering)

I just asked this company to switch me back over to the course that we paid for, which they have record of my signing up for, and they have asked ME to provide THEM with information as if they have no idea.

There are over 3 witnesses to my signing up for the correct course, and I have just spent over 24 hours with Elsevier, during finals week, trying to access my course materials to take the tests I need to take.

I don't care what they do at this point, they are refunding all of my money.

They have made this the most unbelievable nightmare of an experience anyone could imagine, on something that apparently no other student has a problem with.

They were removing quizes, refusing to allow me to access the course information, showing the tests at the end of the lessons but not allowing me to take the final test unless I did a quiz first (which was optional), blocking my site access from moving from one lesson to the next lesson without taking the final test, and then, at the end, they switched my account.

I mean, it's like taking a bank account, and flopping it over and lying and saying it's not the account you signed up for.  They took our money, and then every single time I was ever on the site, EVERY single time, except for the very first few days, there was a major problem.

Then they lied repeatedly and tried to make it sound like we signed up for the wrong thing.  I wasn't the only witness, my mother was as well.  We both saw how it was signed up for and paid for and they illegally moved things around.

It is no different from fraud and money laundering.  They didn't take money they provided a service for at all and it's not like I didn't follow the directions and we didn't do what we were supposed to do.  We did everything we were supposed to do, and paid money for this, and I am witness, my mother is witness, and the professor is witness, and then they have done nothing but illegally use my money for other reasons than the product they guaranteed.

It's not like we held them hostage, or broke a contract, or failed to follow directions, or make a mistake.  We did everything correctly. 

This company is a fraudulent, embezzling sham. 

I have never had such a horrible experience, EVER, with an online company.

Elsevier, I looked it up, is supposed to be out of Netherlands, but that's just where the main corporate headquarters is.  Unless their big Kate Middleton ass-kissers there, I don't believe it has anything to do with that branch.  It would have more to do with the branch headed by Michael Hansen who oversees the science department, and then I would say it gets more specific than that.  Michael Hansen is rearing his head out of NewYork, where Kate wanted to work as a photographer.  The entire line-up of personnel is London, England, Germany (Catholic Michael Hansen from NY) and then some Korean guy at the top.  Maybe that's why Kate decided to wear a little ridiculous knob on the back of her head last night, as some kind of Asian nod to the assholes she already knew would be tampering with my college account.

http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/intro.cws_home/management_profiles#MichaelHansen

I mean, did anyone see the back of her head?  I didn't see the whole thing, but from the footage from O'Reilly, she had her hair stick-striaght and then with this bizarre smooth roll on the back of her head like an Asian knob or hairstyle.  I think that's the look she was going for, because I cannot think of any western or european hairstyle that incorporates smooth Asian buns on top of straight hair. Then her hat was sitting above that.  Then, her body language was entirely Asian.  The way she held her purse in front of her in a totally fake diminuative way.  She is not diminiuative.  She's a bitch and my entire family knows that much, and knows she has been responsible for torture of kids.  Sorry, but even if I'm not the psychic one, my parents ARE psychic and DO know more people, and they know what she is about and what her entire family is about.

Here I've been wondering why I've had the most horrendous problems with Elsevier and LOOK at the corporate line-up.  I even recognized one of them--one of the London guys.  David.  I have seen him before.

It's like these assholes don't get their Colombian man in the country the way they want, and they take it out on little kids and entire families as if it's my fault or my families fault.  They wanted their man in New York and didn't get what they wanted, so they try to screw up anything I pay for or try to do with college.

How about keeping your fucking penis in your pants?  For starters?  You know, promise #1.  That's a real deal-breaker actually and you might have underestimated me for being an FBI pushover. God damn Alvaro Pardo.

No comments: