Saturday, August 2, 2008

Computer and Cell Phone Problems Again

I've been a little down because as soon as I published a post about having a private attorney, all of a sudden, my sponsor vanished into thin air, along with my other alternatives, all of whom I had lined up. The bottom fell out. Immediately after I published a post about my success.

Not only that, I started having computer problems again, with not getting emails or not being able to send them out, and people telling me they didn't receive anything.

It got much, much worse after my post about the FBI and post about "motives". A few days later, my computer wouldn't work anywhere. It wouldn't work at ANY wi-fi place, where it previously worked, and at some places, it wouldn't work at all and other places, it just wouldn't allow me to check my email at all. Everyone else was using the same connections and they weren't having problems.

Also, my cell phone had all of my phone numbers that I'd had in the address book ERASED. I went to an AT&T store and had been having trouble picking up my "received" calls. So they took out the SIM card and put in a new one and my info was gone so they put my old one back in and said it was all showing "empty". They said it wasn't normal. I still had all my texts on my actual phone, but all of my received and made calls were gone. Completely empty. So I lost a bunch of contacts I made here, which I only had saved on my cell. All the AT&T people were right there when it happened and said it shouldn't have been possible. Later that night, I got a text saying, "Hello, enjoy your new phone". I didn't have a new phone and the msg wasn't from AT&T.

As for my computer problems, I had my computer with me, which is on loan from a friend, and all of the paperwork which went with it was with me. I had everything, the receipts and the computer information and dealer, etc. Before meeting up with my friend who took me on the truck, I took one short "lift" from someone who acted like he was honest and even put me on his truck insurance and checked with his company. He then proceeded to steal all the paperwork from my bag, and my necklace. All I know about him was that he was/is currently military and that he worked for Catholic Charities and was telling me to go to them (ha). I already know Judge Warren's wife was the director of CC in Wenatchee, WA, and one of the worst Abbey attorneys for the RCC was John Kaempf, who did completely illegal things, and who is now on a board of directors for Catholic Charities in Oregon.

So, no thanks.

Anyway, this guy took the paperwork for this computer and with that information, someone could access this computer fairly easily. And I started having total access blocked right after I sent out my post about motives for things which were going on.

And then, my phone address book is erased. I don't know, any msg I get from AT&T says AT&T on it. This "enjoy your new phone" msg was from a number which wasn't a normal number (too many zeroes) and I don't have a new phone besides.

I'm not drawing conclusions. I'm posting the facts.

No comments: