Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wenatchee Mockery Of Justice

Not to mention, there is nothing "accomodating" about being forced to go pro se and denied reasonable public defense, and then being hung up before the hearing began, by the Judge himself.

Some accomodation.

The fact that I was given one extra month to "prepare" for fact finding as a pro se person isn't accomodating. It's bullying and an attempt to make it appear as though I'm being given time. Every lawyer knows this wouldn't be enough time for anyone new to the case or told they had to defend for the case.

This is going to appeal.

Not only am I being refused transportation to the hearing, to be there in person, I lost the last hearing by default because no one was there to defend me, including MYSELF, after the Judge hung up on me at the start.

I don't have public defense, or private defense, won't be able to be there in person, and the department proves discrimination and prejudice against disability by comments made by both CPS workers and the Judge himself in the last hearing. I've also been refused copies of the audio from the last hearing, and while the Judge and Wenatchee knew I would need to know what was said in the last hearing, to appeal it, or to argue from in the next hearing, they told me I had to pay for it myself, knowing all along that I couldn't AFFORD to pay for it, and therefore wouldn't have the discovery.

This is wrong and it proves their system is an absolute failure and mockery of justice itself.

No comments: