Wednesday, August 6, 2008

email problems sending and receiving

by the way, i'm having friends say they're not receiving all the emails i sent out, AND I'm getting duplicate mail in box from people, like my mail is being withheld and then sent to me twice or sometimes 3 times, sometimes at the same time, and othertimes within minutes of each duplicate mail.

so please sent an email to this blog and mark it private, and i won't post it, but perhaps i'm better and more securely reached here. i don't know.

thanks

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameo,
go ahead and call me (don't post my # please). I have had huge life changes myself and am trying to figure my heart out. I just moved to my own apartment.

#541-953-9909
KH

Mama said...

shit. i didn't mean to post this. once again, i feel like paris hilton, now losing my blackberry with all my important #s in it.

k, i had a drink and am at a pub and accidentally hit the wrong button. sorry, so so sorry. hey, the rest of you people out there, don't call k, okay?