Friday, August 29, 2008

Pour Some Sugar On Meah

I have played and replayed "Pour Some Sugar On Me". I think it's my new get-going song. I'll probably listen to "Love Bites" after I tire of replaying this one. I looked up some info on Def Leppard and found they're actually ENGLISH but were more popular in the U.S. than in England. I wonder why I end up liking all these English-based bands. Do I have a thing for British accents? Pour some sugar on meah. Meah.

Anyway, interesting fact, one of the drummers for the band lost his frickin' arm in a car crash and stayed with the band and still acted as drummer. Without his arm! very cool.

I was doing this with the Killer's song recently.

Hmmm. Back to English accents. Meah? would that be a good approximation for reflecting the accent? Meh? Mayuh?

No comments: