Friday, May 2, 2008

Dream About Boar & "Rhodesian"

I feel too tired to write. I got up and wrote the last post and then went to bed. Afterwards, I fell into a very strange dream state. I saw a wild black boar lying down in the middle of a field, dead, and then the word "rhodesian" came to focus. I don't even know what that word means, if it means anything, but I saw the word in my mind's eye a few minutes later.

I will have to come back to this in a moment.

I just typed in "rhodesian" and "wiki" to see if anything came up. Zimbabawe came up. I sort of skimmed the article. Will have to look into it more later. Maybe the ideas came to mind for a reason--this has happened to me before. Other times, it means nothing. But I will have to check it out.

I was reminded, too, that I once gave money, for over a year, to a boy in Zambia I think it was. Through WorldVision. I almost went there to visit him, about the same time I considered going to Austria. I called for info about it & everything.

Anyway. Weird dream.

No comments: