Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wyclef Jean

Shakira ft. Wyclef Jean "Hips Don't Lie" is on and I still love this song. I just noticed it's with Wyclef because I've been getting down to "Sweetest Girl" by Wyclef and didn't make the connection with him in this Shakira song. I have Shakira, I may have to get Wyclef.

First on my agenda, as sugarbaby, is using my money to get a private attorney to get my son and protect both of us from further harassment. Second on my agenda, is signing up for a fun hip-hop dance class and I don't think they have what I want over here!

I don't know if it's hip-hop, or rap, or top 40...or how to classify what I like to dance to. I guess it's just club music? but I like techno sometimes for dancing too.

I've had random men offer to pay me money to dance for them, and when I was younger, some middle eastern guys wanted to sign me onto their bellydancing troupe (with padding in my bra I think) but I couldn't dance for money, not stripping. That would be WAAAAY too embarrassing. I'm not a stage person unless I'm acting out a part, and rounding a pole wouldn't feel like a "part". Public stunts are not for me.

No comments: