Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Infidel

I'm reading "Infidel" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali and I'm enjoying it very much! Great story--I'm on Chapter 5. I'm a little sorry about "Animal Farm" because I haven't finished it, but I think it's because the entire text is online. I prefer to read books in book-form. I do a lot of reading online, but shorter articles mainly. It's not enjoyable to read an entire book online, at least not to me.

I have a lot to write about, but most of the good stuff is personal so I guess I'll have to start an off-line file somewhere.

I finally met someone in the area who reads the same materials I like to read, who wants to discuss things, and who has a good sense of humor too. I was not expecting it at all.

I need to write my true story stuff, but will do this later tonight. I've been occupied...um...yes, Occupied, lately.

No comments: