Thursday, May 8, 2008

TTSOML #54: I Discover Citations Against Me Never Filed

After meeting Dan Gatti, I called the DA's office for the county where the citations against me should have been filed. When I called them, they said no citations were ever filed against me. I said I had received tickets, and they said if I had received any tickets, the police would file them with their office. But they hadn't, and it had been at least a month or more. The DAs office said this was very odd and highly unusual.

I had told police I had photos of the flyers the Catholic church had put on cars all over town. Also, on the night I took the photos, I had locked myself out of my car. I had to call the Mt. Angel police to see if they could help unlock it and an officer came out. He asked me what I'd been doing and I told him I had taken photos to prove unequal and discriminatory application of law, after I'd been cited for doing the very same thing the Catholic church in town did. I had also taken photos of some of the yardsale signs on the telephone poles because this still occured, but no one else was cited.

When I told Dan the citations were never filed, he said that proved they were trying to intimidate me and that they knew they'd be in trouble and they're charges were false.

No comments: